Republican Party is Dead - R.I.P

kuhl

#1 Republican Party is Dead - R.I.P

Postby kuhl » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:35 pm

Republican Party is Dead - R.I.P

“Here’s my view on the Republican Party,” Hannity said. “It is a dead party. They are morally corrupt, they are weak. They are ineffective, they’re vision-less, and they have no identity.”

Hannity went on to say that the he believes the Republican Party left him.

“I feel it is heartbreaking to me, because so many people trusted them” in the 2010 and 2014 midterm elections, he said.

“Give us the House, give us the Senate ― then they get the White House and they turn on a man (Trump) that’s advocating the same principles that they have been quoting for years on the campaign trail,” he said.

Hannity called that behavior “total and complete bullshit.”

Bannon responded by asking Hannity if he thought GOP lawmakers in Washington understand the anger building over their failure to enact more parts of the conservative agenda.

Hannity said he expects such anger to continue to grow.

Bannon has been doing his part to stoke an insurgency among Republicans since leaving the White House. He is promoting primary challenges against virtually every GOP senator on the ballot in 2018, with a goal of ousting Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) as the chamber’s majority leader.

And the diehard support of Trump isn’t surprising coming from Hannity, who has long praised the president’s actions and taken aim at those who have spoken out against him.

Hannity also has repeatedly knocked the Republicans for the failure to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act. In July, he commented on the party’s futile efforts by saying that the GOP was ”’taking toilet paper, wetting it down and throwing it at the wall hoping it sticks.”

Well, who Am I to argue Mr. Dickhead Hannity's point

Return to “House & Senate”